Tuesday, August 30, 2011

gosh! last updated was June 30!! HAHAHHAHA

ya really long huh hahaha

don ask me what's been going on for the past 4 months plus bcos i myself don remember too! LOL

ya am with a new company now Ravelusion Pte Ltd as a Business Development

well was not what within my line of industry but have been working with them for almost 2 months and i am pretty much loving it! hahah

it's a small company with only 3 of us in the office did i mention plus my boss there is only 3 of us? haha so it pretty nice and cosy of course with NO office politics AT ALL!!

that why i took up their offer straight when they offer me the offer! hahaha

just meet Farah for dinner after so long,

had a really good time & endless laugher too!

be strong gal, we'll walk through the real soon!

i've told u need some one to talk too or need a gd laughter i just a call away! haha

snd let'd go to greece!!!! hahaha finally found someone who appreciate my style of travelling! hahah

heading to bed ald, got to wk tml eerrhh

gd nite world, will try to update often!!!!

mucks~~~

Bernadette Karen remembered on 17:34.